Pro-Ject Debut III/Phono SBManual turntable with fitted cartridge, electro mechanic speed change
and integrated MM phono pre-amplifier
Good sound from sound technology
• Tonearm bearing comprises inverted hardened stainless-steel points and sapphire thrust-pads
• Headshell and armtube formed from a single aluminium workpiece, rotation allows adjustment of needle azimuth despite fixed headshell
• Steel platter with felt mat
• Low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a polished ball bearing in a brass bearing housing
• Motor decoupled to reduce vibration
• Supplied with Ortofon OM 5E cartridge fitted
• Pro-Ject 8.6 tonearm
• Electronic speed change for 33 / 45 r.p.m.
• Mechanic speed change for 78 r.p.m.
• Equipped with internal phono pre-amp (MM)
• Dust cover
• Available in matt black and silver