Pro-Ject MaiA PreStereo preamplifier with 9 input options
• RCA & headphone outputs
• Dual mono design principle
• Inputs: 3x stereo line, 1x phono (RCA), 1x Bluetooth (aptX), 2x dig opt, 1x dig coax, 1x USB
• XMOS asynchronous USB up to 24bit/192kHz
• 24bit/192kHz D/A converter
• 4th generation Bluetooth with aptX capability & antenna
• Phono input with MM capability
• Volume control with motor driven potentiometer
• IR remote included
• Full metal casing, silver or black faceplate
MaiA Pre: A new generation control amplifier/DAC for active speakers & headphones!
MaiA Pre is a small pre amplifier/DAC combination with ultimate input flexibility, that is designed to be used either with active speakers, headphones or any high quality power amplifier. MaiA Pre is offering a special low output impedance pre amplifier output stage (< 100ohms) to drive long NF cable lengths without loosing quality. Despite its small size, 9 source devices can be connected simultaneously offering analogue and digital input options. The high-class 24bit/192kHz D/A converter can be used as a DAC only, too.
• High-quality phono MM preamp
• 3 analogue line level inputs
• XMOS asynchronous USB 24bit/192kHz input for computer audio
• Digital coax input
• 2 Toslink inputs
• Wireless Bluetooth streaming (aptX capable) input with dedicated antenna
But no matter which input you choose, a real musical sound quality with lifelike performance is guaranteed. This stylish amplifier offers low noise and connection flexibility for audiophile power amplifiers, active speakers and headphones. An IR remote makes usage a piece of a cake. The massive metal casing is elegant and effectively protects against interferences. MaiA Pre is available with silver or black faceplates.
SRP: € 499,00
FAQ - Hints for using MaiA Pre
Q: Does a driver exist for Mac OSX- or Linux-Systems?
A: You do not need a driver. The driver is already integrated in the operating system.
Q: MaiA Pre will not be recognized by Mac OSX and is not available under Audio. What can I do?
A: Turn off your Computer and press at start alt+cmd+p+r until another starting sound appears. With this command the USB bus will be reset and MaiA Pre will be recognized new.