Pro-Ject Record Box USB
MM Phono Pre-amplifier with A/D converter and USB output.
Good sound from sound technology
• Metal case shields the electronics from vibrational and electromagnetic interference
• Optimal channel separation through dual-mono circuitry
• Special low-noise ICs used
• Gold plated RCA connection sockets
• Outboard power supply included
• Digitalisation of analogue signals for recording direct to disk via USB with suitable recording programs
• Automatic recognition, without additional driver, by standard PC
• Runs on Windows®-, Mac OS®- and Linux operating systems
• Small size allows installation close to record player
FAQ - Hints for using Record Box USB
Q: Does a driver exist for the Record Box USB?
A: You do not need a driver for Windows-, Mac OSX or Linux-Systems.
The driver is already integrated in the operating system.
Q: Record Box USB will not be recognized by Mac OSX and is not available under Audio. What can I do?
A: Turn off your Computer and press at start alt+cmd+p+r until another starting sound appears. With this command the USB bus will be reset and the USB Box will be recognized new.
Q: Why is there no sound coming from my Apple computer when I am using the Record Box USB as a record source while the internal soundcard or the S/PDIF connection of the Apple computer is configured as playback source.
A: For playback while recording at the Apple computer, the additional tool "LineIn" is necessary since OS X 10.
"LineIn" is for free download available here: www.rogueamoeba.com/freebies/