Pro-Ject Speed Box SElectronic motor control and speed change
• Quartz-generated high precision electronic speed regulation with microprocessor control
• Sound improvement through motor running smoothness
• Clean power decoupled from mains interference
• Allows electronic speed change 33 & 45 rpm
• 78 rpm possible with optional accessory pulley
• Suitable for all turntables with 16 volt AC motor, up to 3 watt max. power consumption
• Metal case shields electronics from vibration and electromagnetic interference
• Small size allows installation close to record player
• DC power supply (< 1 watt standby power)
• Available in silver or black finish
Upgrade to best possible turntable performance with convenient speed changeover through keypress!
A very useful accessory for many Pro-Ject turntables, that do not offer a built-in electronic speed change. The Speed Box S performs this change by the push of a button between 33 and 45 rpm! The quartz regulation and filter circuit gives a far better speed stability for smooth and undisturbed motor operation. Speed Box S is compatible with a lot of Pro-Ject turntables (see list above) and some also offer the possibility to play 78 rpm records with the addition of a special accessory pulley!
SRP: € 129,00
These turntables with 16 volt AC motor are compatible with Speed Box S:
33/45 (78 with optional pulley):
Pro-Ject Debut III, Debut Carbon (only US version with 16 volt motor), 1-Anniversary, Art-1, 1-Xpression III & Classic, RPM-5.1
33/45 (no 78 available, because pulley can not be exchanged):
Essential, 2-Xperience Acryl & Classic, 6-perspeX, RPM-1.3, RPM-9.1X, RPM-9.2, RPM-10.1
Caution! Do not use Speed Box S with following turntables:
Debut III E, Debut II Phono USB, Debut Carbon (all non-US versions), Essential Phono USB, Juke Box (all types), The Classic, 1-Xpression III Comfort, X-tension (all types)
For older turntables, consult your dealer!