Vinyl Cleaner VC-SCleaning machine for vinyl & 78rpm shellac records
• Complete ready to start package for wet vinyl cleaning
• Superfast & superstrong cleaning
• Exhaustion of cleaning liquid from record
• Completely dry record in 1 or 2 complete rotations
• Cleaning fluid includes anti-static remedy
• Label protection is done by waterproof clamp
• Accessory package includes brush, vinyl cleaning fluid, ...
• Optional lid (holes for hinges are pre-drilled)
Extremely capable wet cleaning machine that removes dirt and dust from your valuable records
VC-S is a radical new development. There are features which are new for record cleaning machines in this pricerange:
• It is super powerful and cleans a record in 1 max 2 rotations (best is 1 turn forward, 1 turn backward)
• It turns the record superfast within 2 seconds per rotation, which is about 3 times faster than usual cleaning machines do. The result is a much faster cleaning of records as well as much cleaner and 100% dry records with NO residual humidity!
• A new type of clamp seales the record label from cleaning fluid and avoids damage on the label!!
• Robust metal arm, which is easy to use, mechanically stable fixing! (no springs)
• Big container (2,5 l) for used fluid, that shows fill-up capacity and guarantees no spillage of used cleaning fluid. Discharging of used fluid is extremely easy to do.
• Newly developed vinyl cleaning concentrate Wash it offers very good cleaning results and reduces static charge, so record wear as well as stylus wear is signaficantly reduced.
SRP: € 449,00
With our "VC-S" you will be able to listen to your records after a few seconds and experience a completely new level of sound!
Productvideo of the VC-S:
Hifi Choice (UK) 05/2016: "...Pro-Ject's VC-S is certainly one of the best."
Sempre Audio (AUT) 03/2016: "To make it short, the Pro-Ject vinyl cleaner VC-S was not just brave, but nearly heroic."
Vinyl Fan (DE) 02/2016: "I daresay this new vinylcleaner from Pro-Ject has a very good initial situation to be a hit in the market."
Question: How can I adjust the height of the record clamp?
Answer: VC-S comes perfectly pre-adjusted. In the case the vacuum suction arm is not totally parallel and therefore not able to capture all the cleaning fluid from the disk. In this case it can be useful to adapt the height of the clamp. You will need a Phillips screwdriver (to unscrew the clamp) and a 2,5mm hexagon key (to loosen the motor spindle):
1. Disassemble the clamp by screwing out the Phillips screw from the motor flange
2. Insert the 2,5mm hexagon key into the hole on the side of motor flange
3. Loosen the hexagon screw, until the flange can be moved up or down as intended
4. When the correct height position is found, tighten the hexagon screw and mount the clamp!